We came here for breakfast and it was so good that we came back again the next day for lunch. The menu is very western but with local ingredients and the portions are very generous. Prices are reasonable, we had lunch for 3 with drinks at around TSH 50,000. Lots of healthy options, or you can try the coconut bread - a Zanzibar must! The tuna salad was delicious for lunch. They have good coffee but I would caution against the ice coffee, or at least ask for extra ice. Fun location right on the street which makes for entertaining people watching. The bathroom isn't great so if you can plan accordingly, do so. Leave a good tip, the servers are very good we found.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Town Cafe and Bed and Breakfast is located in Shangani on Kenyatta Road, just 2 minutes walk from most restaurants and tourist shops, 5 minutes from the Old Fort, and about 10 minutes walk through the narrow streets to Darajani market. Breakfast is served in the cafe downstairs which is open from 8am to 10pm. To book with us directly search Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast on your browser ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed And Breakfast
- Stone Town Cafe Hotel Stone Town
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed & Breakfast Zanzibar Island