It's all about location here, which is right where you want to be. We loved our spacious room; however, Wi-Fi was accessible only by standing smack up against the door or in the very uninviting hallway where the night manager (helpfully?) suggested I pull up a chair. Although I had asked for a quiet room, it was very noisy the first day but Judi soon took care of the problem by speaking to the neighbours. Both Judi and Anna were wonderful, arranging tours and making reservations. Don't expect any help, however, from the night manager. But, yes, we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Town Cafe and Bed and Breakfast is located in Shangani on Kenyatta Road, just 2 minutes walk from most restaurants and tourist shops, 5 minutes from the Old Fort, and about 10 minutes walk through the narrow streets to Darajani market. Breakfast is served in the cafe downstairs which is open from 8am to 10pm. To book with us directly search Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast on your browser ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Jovago.com so you can book your Stone Town Cafe and Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Town Cafe Hotel Stone Town
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed And Breakfast
- Stone Town Cafe And Bed & Breakfast Zanzibar Island