“My first pedicure which was a very nice experience!”
Review of Cinnamon Spa

Cinnamon Spa
London, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“My first pedicure which was a very nice experience!”
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner stopped at cinnamon spa while at stone town. I had a half pedicure treatment ($25 for 25 minutes) and my partner had an Indian head massage ($30 for 30 minutes). So basically it is $1 per minute... A bit overpriced.

My half pedicure treatment was a very nice and relaxing experience and I would strongly recommend it. My partner was not very pleased with the Indian head massage.

Generally the girls in the spa did not seem very bothered, they did not even offer us water or tea.

I wanted to pay by card by the girl told me that I cannot since the manager is not there. When I paid $60 cash leaving $5 tip, they were not very pleased and then they wouldn't accept my $50 note as it was a bit torn at the bottom. So I had to pay by card incurring a 5% fee (the manager just walked in at that time) and I didn't leave a tip. The manager then gave me dirty looks...

But the positive thing is that the place smells amazing and there is an aircon! And do try the half pedicure!

2 Thank elias a

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“lovely”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

this place is great looking, decor and ambiance wise..compared to other spas we saw in Zanzibar. It is small and very cozy. Service is excellent...the massage was extremely soothing..the scents they use in the oils are amazing....we would've gone there for a second visit for sure if we had more days in Zanzibar.

Visited January 2013
Arusha, Tanzania
“Refreshing stop”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We had a refreshing stop at the Cinnamon Spa in the middle of a busy Stone Town day - very restful place, we both had a massage and a pedicure, total bliss. Came out refreshed and super relaxed. I definitely recommend this Stone Town interlude.

Visited March 2012
Boulder, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Overpriced and Poor Quality”
Reviewed 19 December 2011

This spa was a recent addition and I thought I might give it a try. I'm generally not the type to complain, but the prices were outrageous and the quality of the services was sub-par. It was not relaxing and I could have done a much better job painting my own nails. I would say skip this -- your money is better spent elsewhere in Zanzibar.

Visited November 2011
5 Thank Salama_Tu24
London, uk
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Overated and a rip off”
Reviewed 9 May 2011

For european prices, then I would expect european standards. However I didnt,
The pedicure I had whilst on holiday was VERY expensive, and badly done. I had to go home and 're-do' it.
There were lots of staff loitering in the spa room bored, which made my relaxtion experience all that more intrusive..

Its overated, and too pricey with poor delivery of quality.

Visited February 2011