“Great Hidden Cafe on the Sea!”
Review of Travellers Cafe

Travellers Cafe
Ranked #22 of 79 Restaurants in Stone Town
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Tasting food, refreshing drinks and a nice terrace with fantastic view on the Ocean.Intimate place, informal friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We found this little Café hidden away on our recent trip to Zanzibar. It is located on the sea and provides a relaxing atmosphere while enjoying a cocktail or a beer. The food was great and really fresh.

Wish we could have spent the whole day there!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Perfect place to watch the sun dip below the Indian ocean. Nice staff and a decent food selection at really reasonable prices

Reviewed 9 January 2014

We enjoyed the chilled out vibe here. Don't expect anything fancy - it's more about enjoying the view, watching the locals play soccer below, and having a simple bowl of pasta.

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

My local friend bought me here for lunch on our day trip to stone town from nungwi, after much shopping before Christmas, we headed towards this little hide away cafe called travellers cafe for lunch. It was not until I stepped into the cafe itself did I realize we have arrived because it didn't look like there would be anything in this little path, it reviewed this nice looking cafe with a stunning view!! We sat down and ordered some drinks and they bought some bread sticks and breads for the table which not many restaurants here do as a complimentary basis. I had a beef lasagne, it took quite some time to prepare but with a stunning view ahead of you and the bread for the table, we didn't mind alittle wait, it was a good meal! Good value.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I have been there with my family for Lunch, it was my husband birthday, the food, drinks was very nice, and staff make our day fantastic.