Stayed here for one night in the dunia suite. Absolutely amazing room! It's on the very top floor. So be prepared to walk up 63 steps. As it is high up, there is not much noise from the streets below and it's airy and cool. Need to walk up 13 steps to get to bathroom with sundeck chairs. Can see the water from up there. During Ramadan, as I'm a light sleeper can be quite noisy and disruptive. Robert and Milou were excellent with helping you at every need. Just ask and they will help. WiFi has good connection in the room. Theres also TV and AC. Included breakfast is average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel is a luxurious nine room boutique hotel located right in the heart of Stone Town (an Unesco World Heritage site). It is independently owned and daily under Dutch management and an ideal home to explore and experience all the beauties of this magical town and Island. Zanzibar's rich history is integrated throughout the hotel by Arabian, Indian and English designs, this in combination with all modern comfort (airco, free WiFi, flatscreen TV's, etc). Each room/suite has its own unique decor with many local originating antique pieces of furniture, magical beds, colourful silks, etc. Room rates for every purse definitely makes this a place to stay. As you walk through the front door, you notice the soft aqua blue interior colours along with the antique furniture. You are immediately put into a state of calm and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Zanzibar Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Palace Stone Town
- Hotel Zanzibar Palace
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel Zanzibar Island/Stone Town