When you get there, they're all smiles, they made us pay in advance and then the day after they told us we hadn't pay a penny.....they, i mean the manager, when we told him we're not paying more and that we were staying one night, he started being rude and yelling in front of other costumers......he threw the room key on the counter.
No sheets, no towels, no windows.......
We checked out, he started insulting us....and saying be careful, i'm gonna find you......SCARY!
Kitchen people was kind and nice, we saw some tourists but we also saw a couple people leaving earlier and having money issues with the manager.... little thief
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Karibuinn offers bed and breakfast. It is at Forodhani, Stone Town. It is behind the National Bank of Commerce. It is 10 mins walk from the ferry terminal and 15 mins by taxi from the air port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Karibu Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karibu Inn Guest House Hotel Stone Town
- Karibu Inn Zanzibar Island/Stone Town