Stayed in a single bedroom on the top floor with a really nice feel and appeal to it. My sister and her husband had the adjoining master room next door which was fairly big and had good hot showers.
A very welcoming Zanzibar coffee house with an upstairs 360 degree view of Stone Town. Freshly made breakfast to order and fantastic coffee!
If your a light sleeper, you most likely will be woken up by the daily prayer rituals from the Mosque nearby but don't worry, it doesn't last too long!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel offers a touch of magic and romance in an authentic Arabic house deep in the heart of Stone Town. Transformed into a stylish hotel with harmonious interiors, antiques and rich fabrics, it is one of the oldest buildings in Zanzibar constructed by the Wazir to Sultan Said Bargash in 1885. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Zanzibar Coffee House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel Stone Town
- Zanzibar Coffee Hotel
- Hotel Zanzibar Coffee
- Zanzibar Coffee House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town