I stayed in the arabica suite and really enjoyed my time there. The bed is a "sultanbed"which is quite large. The sanitary is clean and tidy but nothing spectacular.
The "rooftop" I a nice place to have breakfast and get a drink at night. If you like staying in boutique hotels, definitely the place.
Try out the spice tea they offer downstairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel offers a touch of magic and romance in an authentic Arabic house deep in the heart of Stone Town. Transformed into a stylish hotel with harmonious interiors, antiques and rich fabrics, it is one of the oldest buildings in Zanzibar constructed by the Wazir to Sultan Said Bargash in 1885. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Zanzibar Coffee House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel Stone Town
- Zanzibar Coffee Hotel
- Hotel Zanzibar Coffee
- Zanzibar Coffee House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town