We took 3 rooms paid 500 usd for 1 night.
Excepting that this place would be good, this place is WORST AND NEVER RECOMMEND anyone to stay here.
The heater doesn't make hot water, room has lizards, the floor was dusty as if the room was closed for years, no wifi working. The coffee shop which is their speciality is closed by 6 pm.
The stair case is dark, lights r there but as if they are not there.
There is nothing like room service or housing.
Even when coming to the hotel the taxi can not reach the hotel therefore you have to get down at point and than YOU have to hire a trolley with your bags to the hotel.
If you need something in the middle of the night the hotel does not have any facilities, infact there is no receptionist but only the guard is there.
The staffs are not friendly.
WORST WORST WORST HOTEL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel offers a touch of magic and romance in an authentic Arabic house deep in the heart of Stone Town. Transformed into a stylish hotel with harmonious interiors, antiques and rich fabrics, it is one of the oldest buildings in Zanzibar constructed by the Wazir to Sultan Said Bargash in 1885. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Zanzibar Coffee House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel Stone Town
- Zanzibar Coffee Hotel
- Hotel Zanzibar Coffee
- Zanzibar Coffee House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town