We booked into one of the $150 per night rooms as that was the cheapest that was available. The shower didn't work properly for the three nights we stayed there, it was a drizzle rather than a shower of water. The hotel is next to a school so our rooms was really noisy early in the morning when the kids arrived at school. The only outside space is up on the roof so there isn't anywhere to go and have a drink or just chill out. I would definitely not recommend this hotel. We were hugely disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel offers a touch of magic and romance in an authentic Arabic house deep in the heart of Stone Town. Transformed into a stylish hotel with harmonious interiors, antiques and rich fabrics, it is one of the oldest buildings in Zanzibar constructed by the Wazir to Sultan Said Bargash in 1885. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Zanzibar Coffee House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel Stone Town
- Zanzibar Coffee Hotel
- Hotel Zanzibar Coffee
- Zanzibar Coffee House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town