We had heard about Zanzibar Coffee House from some friends of ours and when I booked a room, I asked if they were running any specials. Manuel was really helpful and let me know about an off-season special, so we got our room for 1/2 price! We stayed in the Macchiato room, which was beautiful with a big bed, air conditioning, and a nice bathroom. The bed was really comfortable and the place was very quiet. We were also able to purchase wine and sit up on the roof enjoying the view. Breakfast in the morning was served on the roof and it was delicious. You are able to order specialty coffee with your breakfast as well as omelettes or pancakes. Everything was fresh and delicious.
Really, I couldn't recommend Zanzibar Coffee House enough. It was beautiful, the staff was very friendly, and it was a great location in Stonetown. We also had coffee and lunch at the restaurant downstairs, which was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel offers a touch of magic and romance in an authentic Arabic house deep in the heart of Stone Town. Transformed into a stylish hotel with harmonious interiors, antiques and rich fabrics, it is one of the oldest buildings in Zanzibar constructed by the Wazir to Sultan Said Bargash in 1885. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Zanzibar Coffee House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel Stone Town
- Zanzibar Coffee Hotel
- Hotel Zanzibar Coffee
- Zanzibar Coffee House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town