Myself and my boyfriend loved our night in the Coffee House in Stone Town, we wished we had booked more than one night there. We loved the architecture of the building, the decoration of the room, and the breakfast there was one of the yummiest we've had with some amazing coffee to accompany it. The cafe downstairs makes the yummiest cakes as well (try the passion fruit tart!). All the staff were very friendly as well. Definitely recommendabe. We'll be heading back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel offers a touch of magic and romance in an authentic Arabic house deep in the heart of Stone Town. Transformed into a stylish hotel with harmonious interiors, antiques and rich fabrics, it is one of the oldest buildings in Zanzibar constructed by the Wazir to Sultan Said Bargash in 1885. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Zanzibar Coffee House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel Stone Town
- Zanzibar Coffee Hotel
- Hotel Zanzibar Coffee
- Zanzibar Coffee House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town