The camp is by an attractive river & has a large tree full of nesting weaver birds.
The food was good & the tents clean & comfortable.
There was plenty of hot water for the bucket shower.
The camp has a good environmental attitude.
A very good place to stay to explore the Ishasha region from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury, eco-friendly camp located in Uganda's Queen Elizabeth National Park - famous for its tree climbing lions. It is an idyllic retreat for people who truly enjoy the wilderness. Being within the park the wildlife is free to also pass through the camp and elephants can be seen bathing in the river, buffalo enjoy grazing and resident troops of Black-and-White Colobus and vervet monkeys are frequently viewed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Ishasha Wilderness Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ishasha Wilderness Camp Hotel Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Ishasha Wilderness Camp Uganda/Queen Elizabeth National Park