We stayed 2 nights in the Ishasha Wilderness camp. The tents, communal eating and leisure areas were all in excellent condition and so well suited to the environment. The wild life was plentiful and within reasonable access from the camp. We made nice friendships with other travellers in the communal areas. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. A great place to sample Africa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the ten spacious framed canvas rooms, situated in the wooded area besides the river, is comfortably furnished and with its own private en suite bathroom and dressing area providing running water, solar hot water 'bush' showers and a flushing eco-friendly toilet. We also offer "Fly-in" safari packages which include transportation to and from nearby airstrips as well as game drives and other activities included within the rates. Please inquire with us for more details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Ishasha Wilderness Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ishasha Wilderness Camp Hotel Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Ishasha Wilderness Camp Uganda/Queen Elizabeth National Park