The staff is what made this place! Very friendly great service! The chef is excellent! All the meals were great. Sometimes we got lucky enough to see the elephants along the river. The only drawback is that you have to ask for a hot shower. Only cold shower available unless you request a hot one. Which means you need to leave your tent and goo to reception to ask. Also no charging in tents, only in reception area. We stayed in tent 4. Overall a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the ten spacious framed canvas rooms, situated in the wooded area besides the river, is comfortably furnished and with its own private en suite bathroom and dressing area providing running water, solar hot water 'bush' showers and a flushing eco-friendly toilet. We also offer "Fly-in" safari packages which include transportation to and from nearby airstrips as well as game drives and other activities included within the rates. Please inquire with us for more details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Ishasha Wilderness Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ishasha Wilderness Camp Hotel Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Ishasha Wilderness Camp Uganda/Queen Elizabeth National Park