Great location overlooking the river. Very comfortable tent, clean and well serviced. Showers are by request with warm water delivered (20litres) when required. Hot water for shaving in a vacuum flask. Good food, nice staff. Meal times not always when they were scheduled. A proper Eco-centre. Pity it has Wi-Fi. Should have no means of communication with outside world. Credit Card facilities are VISA ONLY otherwise cash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury, eco-friendly camp located in Uganda's Queen Elizabeth National Park - famous for its tree climbing lions. It is an idyllic retreat for people who truly enjoy the wilderness. Being within the park the wildlife is free to also pass through the camp and elephants can be seen bathing in the river, buffalo enjoy grazing and resident troops of Black-and-White Colobus and vervet monkeys are frequently viewed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Ishasha Wilderness Camp - Queen Elizabeth National Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ishasha Wilderness Camp Hotel Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Ishasha Wilderness Camp - Queen Elizabeth National Park Uganda