Stayed for three nights in a double room taking a tour with red chilli and i enjoyed it. The prices of the restaurant is as expected when you are kind of isolated. The snacks menu i think is better than the dinner menu. I would also try to bring my own food for the lunches when going on safaris.
That said I really enjoyed my stay and the staff is friendly and atmosphere cozy with bonfire at night. The facilities was very clean and the location is really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simba Safari Camp is a safari accommodation on the border of Queen Elizabeth National Park and only 2 km from the equator. Located on a hill it offers spectacular views of Lake George, the Kazinga Channel and the savannah plains teemed with wildlife. The camp offers 11 spacious rooms with en suite facilities and private verandas, as well as 4 dormitory rooms and a campsite. A restaurant and well-stocked bar are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Simba Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simba Safari Camp Hotel Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Simba Safari Camp Uganda/Queen Elizabeth National Park