“Fantastique!!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

The food is amazing and the wine menu has few options, but very good ones! I suggest to ask for "Souris d'agneau", the best lamb I ever had! Congratulations to the chef!

There are newer reviews for Le Cantou

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Lovely dinner at an excellent price. I had a great carpaccio of beef, probably the best I ever had, and I had quite a few in my life already. It's obvious why this restaurant is the best one in St Cirq according to tripadvisor.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The location on a terrace on the picturesque roads of the village cannot be beat. Next the food, absolutely amazing! I had a gazpacho with herb-infused ice cream as a starter, and then pork medallions in a cheese sauce as my main dish, accompanied by a delicious local rosé. Sit outside if you can, fresh air and great food!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

After our experience at one of the other restaurants in this village we made sure we understood what we were ordering and the pleasant helpful staff had no difficulty in assisting us. We sat on an outdoor terrace and had a delightful meal. Good value for money as well.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stopped for lunch here on a rainy day
The plat Du Jour was a lovely blend of flavours delicate and well thought out the Rose was great at €3 per glass and the White Chocolate Pana Cota the best I have ever had
Staff were friendly and excused our lack of French and menu pointing gracefully