“A Favorite Destination”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Every year when we are vacationing in the area, a cocktail in the tavern and dinner here is a must. The place is an old style lodge with tons of charm and character. We absolutely love it! The food is excellent and the salad bar is the best! If you like blue cheese dressing, there's none better!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

This place has the BEST London broil I have ever had! The salad bar is amazing and the servers are very skilled and good at what they do. A must visit if they are open while you are in town.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

The atmosphere is very much classic old time road racing mixed in very well with modern day NASCAR. The food and drinks are abundant. What a great place to end a great day at!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

OK, first of all, the food was fine. The 2 guys had the London broil. I had alfredo pasta with broccoli and my friend had pasta with marinara. All was good and the servings were HUGE!! There is a small salad bar with several bread choices on it. The salad selection was very slim (lettuce, onions, cucumbers, bell peppers). The dressing I had was delicious (homemade blue cheese). But be warned. They do not take reservations. We waited over an hour and then once we were seated it was another hour and a half before we were finished. It was so slow! Probably because it was SOOO busy. The noise level is astonishing. That is why I titled this review the way I did. We all had headaches by the time we were finished from the noise and confusion. We were very, very happy to get out of there.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The best food in Watkins Glen! The service was great & friendly. And let me tell you, this was the best filet mignon I have ever had!!