“The Blackberry Inn Bed & Breakfast Gives Seneca Lodge 5 Stars!”

Seneca Lodge Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 46 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2014

If you love steak or prime rib paired with craft beers then Seneca Lodge is the place to eat! Great food! Great atmosphere! Great people! Tell them Brian and David sent you! See you on Friday night!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

The Lodge has a fabulous setting with cabin rentals directly across from the state park campgraounds. The food here is nicely served with organic options, a great organic, home grown salad bar and a real character with a handle bar behind the bar. The food is good, solid American fare. My only reservation is that little is home made and too much appears to come from SYSCO.

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Very long wait. Service could be better. Food average food prices above average. Probably because it's located at state park entrance.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Good food, good service. Not fond of the Silver Dollars and $2 bills given as change at the bar...BUT... the drinks are good!
This is an old style lodge with lots of character and charm. Very busy during the summer during tourist season and NASCAR racing at the Watkins Glen Track!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

My son was racing at a sport car club of America event at the motor speedway. My wife and I drove to Watkins Glen from Long Island to watch the races. We stayed at the Seneca Lodge in their motel unit. While we were there we dined at their restaurant. Let me say, it had to be the the place to go!. It was packed, all tables full and 4 deep at the bar. We had reservations and were seated fairly promptly. There is a limited salad bar with the bare necessities and a variety of breads. I had the prime rib. I ordered the end cut because I like the crispy outer layer. Others at the table ordered theirs rare or medium. When it arrived it was done perfectly, however the meat was a little fatty. The portion was huge and I was barely able to finish it. All in all it was a good value for the money.