Longhouse Lodge Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lakeside Resort(Watkins Glen)
Chieftain Motel(Watkins Glen)
  • Free Internet
Anchor Inn And Marina(Watkins Glen)
  • Bar/Lounge
Glen Motor Inn(Watkins Glen)
View Hotel
Gorgeous View Motel(Watkins Glen)
  • Pool
Budget Inn(Watkins Glen)
View Hotel
The Falls Motel(Montour Falls)
View Hotel
All reviewsbagelsair conditioneranother coupleup to datewater pressureenjoy the viewview of the lakerockersjimporchmicrowavelodgingkey
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The motel is old and had a horrible smell (Musty) after just one night.. I had a horrible headache and I know it was from the mold in the motel room. We had paid for the weekend and I wanted a refund for the remaining two nights. The owner was very rude and almost violent acting ..after refusing to refund my money.. I ask to see his wife or the woman who had been there the night before.. I almost had to call the cops he was so horrible to deal with and I still didn't get the full amount..he finally gave me a partial refund. I never had somebody act in this manner. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible! The guy also had a black eye which might have something to do with his character.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Melvins39
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We are here right now in a clean comfortable, although small room, where we had a cool, quiet night's sleep on great beds. This morning, even though we got to breakfast late, there were English muffins to toast with lots of toppings, donuts, juice and beverages....just enough to start the day in the gorgeous Finger Lakes. Great view from the clean pool or gazebo, and the hanging baskets outside each room are amazing. Friendly staff too. We were considering Gorgeous View Motel, but it was $125. plus with no pool or breakfast, and we paid $104. here! No brainier!
This is our new Watkins Glen stay.

Room Tip: All are good, and with AC on, no road noise. Clean.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Happyescapists
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We wanted a one-night accommodation while travelling through the area and used Trip Advisor to help us choose this place. We chose an extra large room, with really high ceilings. We also had a dog. It seems like it has probably been around a while (i.e. some of the furnishings looked a little dated) but for the price and convenience I would happily stay here again. There is a lovely view over the lake across the street from the rocking-chair strewn balcony that runs along the hotel. Close to the town, but far enough away that you can have peace and quiet. They had a nice pool, too.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

My husband walked in the bathroom to find a washcloth left on top of the shower curtain, and the whole room smelled musty to begin with, there was also a gap at the door to let all the bugs in. The only good thing were the bagels for breakfast.Couldnt wait to leave!Worst place that I've ever stayed at, honestly!not worth the money!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kjones106
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed here in room 20 with our dog on a weeknight. The price was acceptable and the room was fairly nice. Not huge but nicely furnished and clean. The porch area was great and the rocking chairs were a nice addition. The view from the hotel is fantastic and just a hint of the rest of the drive. The front desk staff weren't consistent as my dog was allowed in there one day and not allowed in the next. Beyond that, it was a fine place to stay.

Room Tip: Room 20 is right next to the cleaning closet so we heard a lot of banging in the morning and could hear every word of the conversation the two girls were having. Not the best room if you have a dog who barks at loud noises.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple