“Great Attraction”

Schooner Excursions, Inc
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Sail on the vintage 1926 John Alden Malabar VII Schooner "True Love" that was featured in the 1956 movie "High Society". Docked at the Watkins Glen Seneca Harbor Park Pier, Schooner "True Love" charters daily on the deep blue waters of beautiful Seneca Lake. Coast Guard Certified for up to 22 passengers Schooner "True Love" sets the perfect scene for your relaxing getaway. Tour on our latest addition to the fleet, "M/V REMEDY" is an Oldport 26 Tour Boat. Enjoy an educational Eco-History Tour, a Winery, Brewery & Distillery Tour or relaxing Sightseeing Tour of Beautiful Seneca Lake. Docked next to the Watkins Glen Seneca Harbor Park Pier.
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This is a definite. We did the 5:30 cruise and it was beautiful. The crew and captain were very friendly and hospitable.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"available for purchase"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My wife suggested this at the last minute. And it was the perfect ending to a great day of driving to wineries. We were two of 18 people on the cruise. And we enjoyed it immensely. Sailing on Seneca Lake was beautiful. We tacked across a few times at sunset. We took wonderful photos and had a nice time chatting with the the other guests and the crew. They served light snacks with water and soda (included in the price) as well as beer and wine (for a fee). It is a very relaxing and romantic way to enjoy the lake.

1  Thank MB185011
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My son and I enjoyed the Schooner trip so much and he will be no doubt doing the trip again with his girlfriend. The crew and other Watkins Glen visitors were so friendly. It was a wonderful experience. carole ann from Buffalo

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I really had a great time today. We took the sunset ride on the Schooner. We sailed for two hours during witch we had nice time, nice music, good food and wine and nice conversations about sailing history. I truly recommend to do this cruise. I love it and I will repeat it for sure.
A special thanks to the crew members for being able to offer me this experience.
Miguel, Portugal