“Good Food, Reasonable Prices”

The Wildflower Cafe & The Crooked Rooster Brewpub
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Rotterdam, New York
“Good Food, Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I was here with my husband for lunch recently and was very happy with the food and the service. Our food arrived promptly, was hot and very tasty. Considering this is a tourist area, the prices were very affordable. I highly recommend the chicken BLT sandwich and the Rooster Burger.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lesa O

Buffalo, New York
“Great food.”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We stopped in for a late dinner after blazing through the wine trails. The food was excellent. Burgers and pizza are priced very well and taste even better. THe atmosphere was a little lacking...but overall I would recommend anyone to take a look here. It was a slow night and the weather was FREEZING cold and windy...many people probably stayed in.
We also cannot forget to mention the beer. Great choices, and great tastes. The staff was friendly. Its a real nice place.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Hemo14
Keedysville, Maryland
“Great samples of beer”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Stopped in here while visiting the area for lunch. All four of us found the food to be wonderful and even better were the beer sample flights...

Visited January 2014
1 Thank lager108
“Good beer, nice food options”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

We stop in on our way out of town. Both my husband and I enjoyed their beer. They had a lot of interesting looking menu options so I had a hard time deciding. The sandwich portions were very big and we both enjoyed our food. The waitress was friendly and the environment was fine. I didn't notice it being dirty as other reviewers mentioned. The only thing I'll say is that the menu items were a little pricey. I would defiantly go again to try some of the other food and enjoy the beer again.

1 Thank Llamaface9603
Camillus, New York
“Great dinner”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Enjoyed my pizza here the other night, very nice menu, SO had a thai inspired dish, also very good.
Nice staff, very friendly.

Visited January 2014