“Lovely place just plan to dine early”

Seneca Harbor Station
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located on the southern tip of Seneca Lake. Seneca Harbor offers breathtaking views of the lake from any location within the restaurant. Whether enjoying the relaxing breeze on the covered deck or admiring the ambience of the dining room, you're sure to have a memorable dining experience.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I headed to Seneca Harbor Station on my arrival in town to grab a late dinner. I arrived slightly before 9pm to be told that they were closing. They were kind enough to recommend places that they were sure were open. The next evening I returned to the Seneca Harbor Station. I arrived at 8pm after coming off the hour long lake tour. I had my choice of sitting in the restaurant, the covered deck or outdoors, and chose the latter so that I could enjoy the sunset. Their menu was very extensive, although I did feel some of the items were a bit overprices. I had a very nice spicy lobster fettuccine. I took my time eating, and also ran into a friend and enjoyed a short conversation, and found myself not finished by the time 9pm came around. I was kindly encouraged to box up the remaining food as it was closing time. I didn't mind as I knew this already but I would imagine it might have come as a surprise if someone had been planning a leisurely dinner. The service was very attentive and pleasant.

1  Thank Dianeinla

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This restaurant looks so pretty but don't be fooled. Our Family ate there this past week and we were seriously disappointed. We had looked up the menu on line prior to our visit, however when we arrived the menu items were at least $5 more on the real menu. My Husband's steak and shrimp were very over cooked, perhaps the worst ever! My tilapia dish was a generous portion but way too much sauce and not the light dish that I expected. On a monday night they were out of many items on the menu. Service was good however and the view from the outside dining area was great.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great food and a great server named Michelle...she took good care of us and suggested some very good dinners...

1  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stopped spur of the moment for my mom's birthday. The setting was very nice and they had a decent menu (no seafood on kids' menu did surprise me though). My kids shared the seafood sampler without the calamari. We were quite pleased with the size of the serving and individual pieces. My mom and I split the fish and chips which was 3 pieces of fish. We also had a couple of salads. Service was nice, but price for the size wasn't the best. At least the setting made up for it!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We were here on a Friday evening in August, and they were hosting a wedding rehearsal dinner. It was very noisy. I thought maybe they could have reserved the room for that party and seated other guests outside. Other than that, the place is good. Nice view of the dock and lake, and the food was very good.