“Wonderful place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Watkins Glen
The Marmalade Cat Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #8 of 17 Watkins Glen B&B and Inns
Baltimore, Maryland
“Wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The room was spacious and beautifully appointed; the bed was comfortable; and the shower was wonderful. And the breakfast was superb! This B&B was well located so that you could easily get where you wanted to go - a lot was walkable - some were short day trips. (Not handicapped accessible) Great visit. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the warm hospitality and relaxing atmosphere of the Marmalade Cat. Comfortable accommodations and an excellent location make this bed and breakfast the purrfect choice (sorry, couldn't help myself) while visiting beautiful Seneca Lake.

• Stayed July 2014
Fort Lee, New Jersey
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was my first time ever staying at a bed and breakfast. I really have no complaints. It was just strange for me having our private bathroom "next" to our room- however I didn't really mind it. Everything was kept very clean. Sally and Martin were very accomodating- very helpful informing us with the local attractions, excellent breakfast each morning. I would definitely stay there again!

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I went with my boyfriend for July 4th weekend.Sally and her husband Warren were extremely accommodating to my needs and very friendly hosts. They allowed me to bring my juicer and make a vegetable juice in the kitchen. Breakfast was tasty ( I only had the fruits but my Bf loved the French toast). We had breakfast with two other lovely couples staying there.The location was great and very central to everything. Sally helped with ideas for good restaurants and wineries to check out. The bed was confortable and the separate bathroom which I was worried about turned out to be no problem at all. Highly recommend this b and b.. has a brittish feel in Watkins Glenn. (Make sure to check out the gorge.. was beautiful )

• Stayed July 2014
New York City, New York
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed for 4th of July weekend (3 nights) in the Rose room and it was great! The room was comfortable and met all our needs! There was even a fridge outside the door for us to share with other guests and store treats for ourselves in. The home cooked breakfasts by Sally were amazing and very filling. We would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: I chose the rose room because it was one with an attached bath. If this is important to you too...
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. The location is a few blocks from the Main Street. The wrap-around porch was inviting and comfortable. The interior is beautifully decorated with British themed and antique items. Our bedroom was comfortable and roomy; plenty of closet space. The breakfasts were delicious with ample portions, as well. French toast was especially yummy. The owner (Sally) was friendly and we enjoyed conversing with her. Would definitely consider staying here again. The only thing I wish was that there would be some sort of coffee and/or drinks available throughout the day. Good place to stay.

Room Tip: Be sure to look over the room choices. Some rooms have bathrooms in the bedrooms; some have private...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Sewell, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 June 2014

What a wonderful, lovely place. A pretty victorian house with English decor was a joy to explore. Sally is terrifically attentive, a pleasure to talk to, knowledgeable and a great cook. Breakfast was delicious each of the three mornings that we were staying at the Marmalade Cat. Location can't be beat, with Watkins Glen State Park, Seneca Lake and restaurants and shops all walkable. A central location for the Finger Lakes region. I highly recommend this little comfortable gem.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
BBBrit, Owner at The Marmalade Cat Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Hello Vera,

It was so nice to have you and your family with us for a few days. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and many thanks for the lovely review you took the time to write for us. We certainly do appreciate it. I hope you will come to see us if you find yourself here in the Finger Lakes again.
Cheers, Sally