The Marmalade Cat Bed & Breakfast
Lakeside Resort(Watkins Glen)(Great Value!)
US$101
Anchor Inn And Marina(Watkins Glen)
US$92
US$88
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel(Watkins Glen)(Great Value!)
US$189
Chieftain Motel(Watkins Glen)
US$88
US$82
  • Free Internet
Longhouse Lodge Motel(Watkins Glen)
US$128
Travelocity
Gorgeous View Motel(Watkins Glen)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$113
Glen Motor Inn(Watkins Glen)
US$140
Travelocity
US$123
  • Pool
The Falls Motel(Montour Falls)(Great Value!)
US$122
All reviewsrose roomb bbased on tripadvisor reviewswatkins glen state parkwithin walking distanceseneca lakehome cookedold victoriandietary needssouthern endyogurtnew yorkfrench toastthe finger lakes regionsallylacegorge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The room was spacious and beautifully appointed; the bed was comfortable; and the shower was wonderful. And the breakfast was superb! This B&B was well located so that you could easily get where you wanted to go - a lot was walkable - some were short day trips. (Not handicapped accessible) Great visit. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the warm hospitality and relaxing atmosphere of the Marmalade Cat. Comfortable accommodations and an excellent location make this bed and breakfast the purrfect choice (sorry, couldn't help myself) while visiting beautiful Seneca Lake.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was my first time ever staying at a bed and breakfast. I really have no complaints. It was just strange for me having our private bathroom "next" to our room- however I didn't really mind it. Everything was kept very clean. Sally and Martin were very accomodating- very helpful informing us with the local attractions, excellent breakfast each morning. I would definitely stay there again!

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I went with my boyfriend for July 4th weekend.Sally and her husband Warren were extremely accommodating to my needs and very friendly hosts. They allowed me to bring my juicer and make a vegetable juice in the kitchen. Breakfast was tasty ( I only had the fruits but my Bf loved the French toast). We had breakfast with two other lovely couples staying there.The location was great and very central to everything. Sally helped with ideas for good restaurants and wineries to check out. The bed was confortable and the separate bathroom which I was worried about turned out to be no problem at all. Highly recommend this b and b.. has a brittish feel in Watkins Glenn. (Make sure to check out the gorge.. was beautiful )

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed for 4th of July weekend (3 nights) in the Rose room and it was great! The room was comfortable and met all our needs! There was even a fridge outside the door for us to share with other guests and store treats for ourselves in. The home cooked breakfasts by Sally were amazing and very filling. We would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: I chose the rose room because it was one with an attached bath. If this is important to you too... pay attention to which room you pick.