Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$243
Orbitz.comUS$243
CheapTicketsUS$243
TravelocityUS$243
Agoda.comUS$243
TripadvisorUS$243
1,818 results
All reviews private beach dead sea shuttle service dining room outdoor pool very nice hotel breakfast and dinner spa area sea view evening entertainment large selection bottom line half board salad spa treatments isrotel pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2019

We have been before in hotels in the Dead Sea area. This hotel is on the better side of them.It has a chattel to the beach which most of them don't, everything we asked for we got promptly, breakfest is good, good service as well, rooms nice, comfy bad.
But - there is this amateur feeling about it and the hotel is defiantly overpriced.
What do I mean about amateur? When we arived, we had a lot of stuff to unload from the car. The guy at the door was just sitting there, no help offered, no trolly, nothing. We had to carry it all by ourselves.
Arrived to the room to discover the bads of the kids weren't made. This was fine if we had sheets , pellows to made the bads ourselfs, nothing. Had to call reception.
Also, asking reception for direction about the reserve that is minutes away from the hotel, the lady at the reception, didn't have a clue. She referred to me to the "Ways" navigation application. A professional attitude whould make shure there are maps with the atractions in the area and availble explanation at least on how to reach them

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2019 via mobile

We checked in and come to find that our toilet would not flush. I went to call the front desk and found that our phone also did not work. I walk down to the front desk and notified them, but the person of the cast didn't seem too interested in my concern. I went down about 25 minutes later to ask was it going to be addressed and they said it was. After about 20 minutes of diagnosing the problem, they decided to move us to another room. And all this took well over an hour.

Their materials and the room they boast about refunding part of your room cost if service is not corrected in 30 minutes but no one at the front desk was willing to even address that when asked. I have not heard from any management in a week since. I was told by the clerk at the desk only a managed could handle this, who was not there, so they had me write my name, phone and email on a scrap of paper. This is a joke if they call this a guarantee and they publish it on cards boasting about it in the room.

Very POOR customer service especially at a tourist spot.

At over $200 USD per night, the 15% (minimum) guarantee is note worthy.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2019

Our family spent 2 nights at the Isrotel Ganim. The rooms were comfortable, modern and clean. The pool had ample lounge chairs and shade. It was a short walk across the road to the Dead Sea, The spa area was crowded so we did not spend time there. The food was delicious. My main complaint is that the staff, with a few exceptions, were on the cold side and didn't seem interested in answering our questions all they did.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Benben233, Public Relations Manager at Isrotel Ganim, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at the Ganim Hotel in the Dead Sea and Thank you for your wonderful review. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed our Hotel.
We will be happy to see you again in the near future.

Warm Regards,
The Hotel Team

Reviewed 20 April 2019

There are not too many choices to book a hotel at the Dead Sea. We ended up choosing Isrotel Ganim based on the reviews. I would say that the standard of the hotel and the rating were a bit off for me. The lobby is beautiful and flashy but the rooms and the corridor to get there are definitely at a lower level standard wise and could use some renovations. Also the service could be improved. At our arrival - the parking was full and the guy at the front door told us to go park in a muddy parking lot behind the hotel in his own language - we had to do a large detour to get there at night and walk in a place with large trucks parked. Not a very welcoming experience when its your first day in Israel. They have a small shuttle to go to their private beach - nobody tells you to take your robe or towels with you - you have to look at everyone else and guess what to do. The service could be a bit more pro-active with their clients. Overall we had a decent stay but not amazing.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2019

A late check in was scheduled for our arrival on a Sabbath was.. However, due to the arrival of several large groups and possibly system issues, some of us had to wait a considerable amount of time. The room was fine though, large and comfortable. However, my room was missing a luggage rack, so I had to leave the suitcase on the floor. The restaurant was very congested and noisy. The elevators were small.

Date of stay: March 2019