we been in this hotels 1 night in january 2013 . the welcome staff was great . the room that we've got was very clean and with balcony.
the food was very good with a lot of variety
the privet beach is good. the spa was over crowded
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the lowest place on Earth, right at the edge of the with its own private beach, the Crowne Plaza Dead Sea hotelis waiting to pamper you at the highest level possible. The Crowne Plaza Dead Sea hotelis an elegant vacation spot in the heart of the desert. The hotel houses a unique large freshwater pool with internal currents and is heated during the winter. The hotel s Rosemarin restaurant serves three meals a day. The rich breakfast menu includes a salad bar with various cheeses and breads. Lobby Carnival is the hotel s dairy restaurant, serving an assortment of salads, sandwiches, toasts, pizza, ice cream, homemade cakes and a selection of hot, cold and alcoholic beverages. The large and luxurious spa offers a fitness room, a heated pool with saltwater from the Dead Sea, two Jacuzzis, two sulfur pools, wet and dry saunas and two pressure showers. A wide variety of treatments are provided at the Spa. The hotel s entertainment staff offers a varied program of activities including shows, guest artists, games, workshops and more.Wireless High Speed Internet Access (WiFi) is available. ** Check-in time update : for saturday evenings is 19:00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG and Expedia so you can book your Crowne Plaza Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hotels Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Crowne Plaza Ein Bokek
- Israel Dead Sea Hotels
- Crowne Plaza Dead Sea Israel