The hotel is big, comfortable, with a beautiful private beach attached to the hotel (a great advantage for me) with lots of shades in the water, protecting the guests from the strong sun, a very nice, big lobby, where it is a pleasure to sit and read during the hot, sunny hours, nice rooms, delicious food. They have a beautiful, big Dead Sea water pool which was closed for repair when I was there, a tiny fitness room with three working machines and a fourth broken one, a marvellous, big swimming pool, partly shaded, a very nice dining room with a view to the sea. The room was big and comfortable.
In the early and late summer I come to the Dead Sea for one purpose: to float on the water at sunrise (around 5:30 a.m.) and sunset, which are the best hours (especially the sunrise hour). But the hotel opens the door to the beach only at 7:00 a.m., when I am ready to go back to my room... So I found the way to the beach from around the hotel, but it was less pleasant than in all the other hotels with a private beach which enable their guests to go to the beach whenever they wish.
But other than this minor discomfort, I enjoyed my stay there very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the lowest place on Earth, right at the edge of the with its own private beach, the Crowne Plaza Dead Sea hotelis waiting to pamper you at the highest level possible. The Crowne Plaza Dead Sea hotelis an elegant vacation spot in the heart of the desert. The hotel houses a unique large freshwater pool with internal currents and is heated during the winter. The hotel s Rosemarin restaurant serves three meals a day. The rich breakfast menu includes a salad bar with various cheeses and breads. Lobby Carnival is the hotel s dairy restaurant, serving an assortment of salads, sandwiches, toasts, pizza, ice cream, homemade cakes and a selection of hot, cold and alcoholic beverages. The large and luxurious spa offers a fitness room, a heated pool with saltwater from the Dead Sea, two Jacuzzis, two sulfur pools, wet and dry saunas and two pressure showers. A wide variety of treatments are provided at the Spa. The hotel s entertainment staff offers a varied program of activities including shows, guest artists, games, workshops and more.Wireless High Speed Internet Access (WiFi) is available. ** Check-in time update : for saturday evenings is 19:00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hotels Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Crowne Plaza Ein Bokek
- Israel Dead Sea Hotels
- Crowne Plaza Dead Sea Israel