“Birthday + annoversary”

Daniel Dead Sea Hotel
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Ein Bokek
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We came through a reccomendation of a friend who was here before, great food, very silent, close to the dead see. Great spa!, the service is very hospataling. Have a very nice launge for the afternoun. Highly reccomended!!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank יוסי ק
מיכל א, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

dear guest
Thank you for taking the time to write your recent review on TRIPADVIZOR.
I am delighted that your stay with us at Daniel Dead Sea by "TAMARES" was exceptional.
Your excellent recommendations and rating is appreciated and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Best Regards;
G&P relations manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,695)

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Just returned from a 2 night stay at the Daniel Hotel in Dead Sea.
Despite arriving early in the day, we had 3 rooms booked we were checked in and given one of the rooms immediately instead of having to wait hours so we could begin to enjoy our time there.

We found the room to be clean spacious and the beds were great!
Pool area was nice and large always found lounge chairs,,
Food was always good and with plenty selection
service was friendly
but what most impressed me was the manager of the hotel, Ofer Avisror
I was fortunate enough to meet him.
Mr. Avisror went out of his way to ensure that our every need was met.
I travel all over the world and have stayed in hundreds of hotels but I can say that I have never met a more professional and committed manager.

I have stayed at the Danial previously and had noticed that the standard was a bit lacking. However on this stay it was clear to me that with Ofer Avisror at the helm , the Daniel will become the number one place to stay ! I am a frequent traveler to Israel and I will now only stay at this hotel when I'm in the Dead Sea as I have first hand witnessed what a dedicated and caring and professional manager Mr. Avisror is !

Now that this hotel is managed by Ofer Avisror I can confidently say that a stay at this hotel will meet all expectations and will be a very satisfied and pleasurable experience!

Ruth Kimelman

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Ruth K
Michal E, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear guest

Thank you for posting a review detailing your recent stay here at The Daniel Dead Sea hotel by "Tamares".
Your positive assessment of our team and hotel has been forwarded to the various departments, and I am sure our team members will be glade to hear of your kind words.
As we constantly strive for higher standards, we hope to welcome you back in the future, and provide you exceeding standards services.
We all be grateful in welcoming you back to our hotel.
best regards ,
G&R Relations Manager

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is an excellent property. The food was the very best. The spa is exceptional. I really liked the heated pool filled with Dead Sea water. Very therapeutic without going down to the water's edge. Both dinner and breakfast were the best in all of Israel and I have stayed in many hotels on more than 20 trips.

Room Tip: Upper floors have great views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Michael37931
מיכל א, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear guest,

We are extremely grateful for the time and effort taken to write your wonderfully written review.

Your review means the world to us, thank you.

I truly hope that we will have the opportunity to host you once again and provide you with a pampering and satisfying hospitality.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Everything is good, recommend to everyone
good location, near to the sea
delicious breakfast, lots of food
exellent service and spa, swimming pool
room is clean, conditioner works very well
staff are careful and help with every question

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ovchielena

Dear guest

We all be grateful in welcoming you back to our hotel.
best regards ,
G&R Relations Manager

Reviewed 30 June 2014

It was a perfect holiday until we realised our room wasn't cleaned for a couple of days. The kids pool had the same rubbish for at least four days and the service was so slow and we had to wait ages for certain simple things. We did enjoy the Holiday because of the sunshine and the beach and pool, but the hotel has to be managed properly big time

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Yossi133
מיכל א, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear guest
Thank you for taking the time to write your review on "Tripadvisor".
I have reviewed your comments regarding your stay at the Daniel Dead Sea hotel by "Tamares".

I was sorry to read that condition of the room did not meet your expectations and I wish to sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you commented on the site.

all the team , managers and staff are sincere in our aim to ensure that our guests receive a high standard of service and accommodation. I wish you have turned to one of the staff at the hotel with your feedback ,I'm shore we would have find a solution or a better room for you.

Therefore, your comments are very important to us and enable us to check ourselves and improve our level of service.

I will be more than happy if you could send me your personal mail address or phone number so I can speak to you in person at : Michal.evron@tamareshotels.co.il
Best Regards,
G&P Relations Manager

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed one night when I went to see the Opera at Masada.
Unfortunately I did not have a swim suit but the pools looked very inviting.
The beds are comfortable and I slept like a log.
When the groups returned form the opera it was after 01.00 but there was refreshing fruit waiting for us in the lobby. It was a blessing after a long evening in the desert.
The rooms are clean and comfortable.
The food was good in the evening and breakfast was delicious the following day.
It was just right.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 7th floor with a view of the hill. Advantage - no road under the windows. So it...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank RYHermony

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Dirar at check in was prompt and polite. Mohammad at the dining room was
serviable.
Hana at the Lounge on the 9th floor was very accommodating.
A bit more attention to details from the owners! ! the rooms need redo the furnit
ure is warn out.