“daniel the best”

Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Ein Bokek
Arad, Israel
“daniel the best”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

me and my friends came to a summer day in the dead sea, and we chose to spend the day in Daniel. The spa is great, the pools are nice, the staff is very friendly and polite. We went to eat lunch, and enjoyed a lot!!!Thanks for a great day!

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank shanifu
מיכל א, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
dear guest
Thank you for taking the time to write your recent review on TRIPADVISOR.
I am delighted that your stay with us at Daniel Dead Sea by "TAMARES" was exceptional.
Your excellent recommendations and rating is appreciated and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.
G&P relations manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here three monthes ago and had a lot of fun, and we decided to celebrate our honeymoon here.
The staff is great! It feels like a second family!
The food is great, the chef is very friendly, the room is amazing with a great view. We love the hotel! Very recomended!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank אילן ש
מיכל א, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have just returned from the nice trip, celebrating my mom's birthday.The hotel is very comfortable, the spa is relaxing, the pool outside was just fine, the music could be a bit less loud though.The food was tasty. We had a breakfast in the Metro restaurant and I want to praise the boy who was really nice and gave us a great service - Tomer. Thank you!!! It wasn't the first time that we stayed in this hotel,but the first time we felt special.We enjoyed our vacation and sure return and recommend to our friends as well.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Nadya T
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We came through a reccomendation of a friend who was here before, great food, very silent, close to the dead see. Great spa!, the service is very hospataling. Have a very nice launge for the afternoun. Highly reccomended!!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank יוסי ק
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Just returned from a 2 night stay at the Daniel Hotel in Dead Sea.
Despite arriving early in the day, we had 3 rooms booked we were checked in and given one of the rooms immediately instead of having to wait hours so we could begin to enjoy our time there.

We found the room to be clean spacious and the beds were great!
Pool area was nice and large always found lounge chairs,,
Food was always good and with plenty selection
service was friendly
but what most impressed me was the manager of the hotel, Ofer Avisror
I was fortunate enough to meet him.
Mr. Avisror went out of his way to ensure that our every need was met.
I travel all over the world and have stayed in hundreds of hotels but I can say that I have never met a more professional and committed manager.

I have stayed at the Danial previously and had noticed that the standard was a bit lacking. However on this stay it was clear to me that with Ofer Avisror at the helm , the Daniel will become the number one place to stay ! I am a frequent traveler to Israel and I will now only stay at this hotel when I'm in the Dead Sea as I have first hand witnessed what a dedicated and caring and professional manager Mr. Avisror is !

Now that this hotel is managed by Ofer Avisror I can confidently say that a stay at this hotel will meet all expectations and will be a very satisfied and pleasurable experience!

Ruth Kimelman

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Ruth K
Michal E, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear guest

Thank you for posting a review detailing your recent stay here at The Daniel Dead Sea hotel by "Tamares".
Your positive assessment of our team and hotel has been forwarded to the various departments, and I am sure our team members will be glade to hear of your kind words.
As we constantly strive for higher standards, we hope to welcome you back in the future, and provide you exceeding standards services.
We all be grateful in welcoming you back to our hotel.
best regards ,
G&R Relations Manager
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is an excellent property. The food was the very best. The spa is exceptional. I really liked the heated pool filled with Dead Sea water. Very therapeutic without going down to the water's edge. Both dinner and breakfast were the best in all of Israel and I have stayed in many hotels on more than 20 trips.

Room Tip: Upper floors have great views.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Michael37931
מיכל א, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear guest,

We are extremely grateful for the time and effort taken to write your wonderfully written review.

We at the Daniel Dead Sea Hotel by "Tamares" are making every effort
ito provide our guests with the most luxurious vacation.

Your review means the world to us, thank you.

I truly hope that we will have the opportunity to host you once again and provide you with a pampering and satisfying hospitality.
please don't hesitate and contact me on : michal.evron@tamareshotels.co.il
best regards
michal evron
G&P Relation manager
St. Petersburg, Russia
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Everything is good, recommend to everyone
good location, near to the sea
delicious breakfast, lots of food
exellent service and spa, swimming pool
room is clean, conditioner works very well
staff are careful and help with every question

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank ovchielena
Dear guest

We all be grateful in welcoming you back to our hotel.
best regards ,