David Dead Sea Resort & Spa
Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel & Spa(Ein Bokek)(Great Value!)
US$404
US$208
US$190
  • Breakfast included
Leonardo Inn Hotel Dead Sea(Ein Bokek)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$196
US$234
Isrotel Ganim(Ein Bokek)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$226
US$265
  • Breakfast included
Prima Oasis Dead Sea(Ein Bokek)(Great Value!)
US$526
Priceline
3,086 results
All reviewsdead seahotel is beautifulsalt waterbreakfast and dinnerpoolsspashuttletreatmentpsoriasisconclusiondesertsolariumjerusalemshore
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I was chagrined to find myself booked at this joint. The couple I was taking around paid $310 per night!!! Highway robbery for this place! Dinner was a madhouse, and their room wasn't ready (we checked in at almost 6 pm!
Keep away, keep away, keep away...

Room Tip: In any other hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank priest22
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I had been here 5 years ago and remembered it being nice so I was excited to return. My experience this time was awful. Our room was filthy and we had to ask twice for someone to come clean the bathroom. It smelled strongly of urine and the floor was black. The carpets in the room and hallway hadn't been vacuumed in who knows how long. Getting towels for the pool was a joke. Apparently the dryer broke so after complaining, we were given bathrobes to use as towels. The pool area was absolutely filthy. The walkways were muddy and littered with trash. Edging around the pool is coming apart and there is mold all along the tiles. The lawn chairs were quite dirty as well. This place needs some major cleaning! I would never stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The view from my room was amazing, and the room was spacious. However, that was by far the best part of my short stay there. The process of getting towels and then getting to the beach is unnecessarily complicated. The layout of the hotel is complicated. The morning I was leaving my key wouldn't work, was replaced three times, still didn't work and it took almost an hour to get security to come and help. The food was barely adequate. Worst of all, the sheet on my bed had not been changed after the previous user, and I didn't notice until I was ready to sleep.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The moment you check in, you realize what type of service is awaiting you.
You will not hear "welcome" or " appreciate your business", or even " how was your stay" upon check out. The reception desk is far to be just acceptable. It is very obvious they don't want to work there.
Upon my request to talk to the hotel's manager, I was told " he is VERY busy".
During my whole stay he had not find the time nor interest to contact me.
If it wouldn't be for the customer service rudeness - the hotel's rates would be much higher.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2013

With $500 room rates i expected much more!
our room was nice size with a nice view but had broken and dirty furniture! the bathtub was also dirty. there was no ice machines and the mini fridge didn't have a freezer - i had to put our food we brought in the hotel freezer, and could only get ice from the bar when it was open - and then they ran out of ice! Definitely not American standard.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple