My husband and I together with a group of friends went to this lovely hotel as part of an opera festival being held at the foot of Masada. The hotel was offering a package with overnight stay and opera tickets. The hotel is well staffed and well designed making the most of the surrounding mountains and sea.
However there are two areas of concern the petty charge for flakey internet and wi fi connection is silly. Be sophisticated hide it in the room rate.
Secondly the dining room arrangements are a fiasco too many people trying to eat at the same time to go on the coach meant an uncomfortable and stressful dining experience. Why not have two sittings?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isrotel Dead Sea is the perfect spa hotel for domestic and international travelers. We offer comfortable rooms and suites for 1-3 adults as well as family rooms. Our guests can enjoy Isrotel Dead Sea's private beach, outdoor pool and the luxurious spa. Our spa includes Dead Sea Water Pool, Sulfur Pool (extra fees), hot tubs, sauna and a fitness center. Our dining room is one of the best at the region! Guests staying on Moav Executive Floors will also enjoy free access to the lounge and breakfast in a private dining hall. Isrotel Dead Sea received 5 stars plus status after a review of the Israeli Ministry of Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Isrotel Dead Sea
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel & Spa Israel