My husbend & I spent a weekend in Hod Hamidbar. Great hotel! The room was very clean & comfortable.
The Spa was great & the hotel is on the beach what made it very easy to reach. The food was very good. I have celiac & can't eat gluten. The chef made my stay very tasty & there was also gf bread! Great place for celiacs!
The hotel staff were very polite and generous. Free internet. very recommended!
We are going to stay again in this Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the Dead Sea shores in the north of Ein Bokek region, the Hodhamidbar Hotel has free Wi-Fi in the lobby and includes a sea-view terrace with a salt-water swimming pool. The free spa area includes a sulfur pool, sauna, hot tub and fitness room. Hodhamidbar Resort & Spa Hotel also provides free access to its private beach with lounge chairs and sun umbrellas. The staff provides entertainment activities in the evening. All rooms at the Hotel Hodhamidbar include satellite TV with international channels, air conditioning and private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms offer views of the Dead Sea. Free phone calls to various international destinations are available. The hotel has 9 internet points and bikes for touring the area. Parking is possible at the hotel, subject to availability. Public parking in front of the hotel is charged extra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hod Hamidbar Resort and Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hod Hamidbar Hotel Ein Bokek
- Hod Hamidbar Resort And Spa Hotel Dead Sea, Israel