I'm just back from a 12 days trip in israel. I traveled across the country and I spent 3 excellent days in the Hod hotel next to the Dead Sea. It's a few km away of Ein Gidi / the waterfalls / Massada.
- Direct private access to the dead see. Only 3 hotels have such privilege.
- Clean, large rooms & Excellent service
- swimming pool
- outdoor bar
- Apparently renewed recently.
That said, it's not all perfect:
- Food is average and overpriced
- Never could sleep later than 09.30 because of the noise in the coridor.
Enjoy your stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the Dead Sea shores in the north of Ein Bokek region, the Hodhamidbar Hotel has free Wi-Fi in the lobby and includes a sea-view terrace with a salt-water swimming pool. The free spa area includes a sulfur pool, sauna, hot tub and fitness room. Hodhamidbar Resort & Spa Hotel also provides free access to its private beach with lounge chairs and sun umbrellas. The staff provides entertainment activities in the evening. All rooms at the Hotel Hodhamidbar include satellite TV with international channels, air conditioning and private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms offer views of the Dead Sea. Free phone calls to various international destinations are available. The hotel has 9 internet points and bikes for touring the area. Parking is possible at the hotel, subject to availability. Public parking in front of the hotel is charged extra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hod Hamidbar Resort and Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hod Hamidbar Hotel Ein Bokek
- Hod Hamidbar Resort And Spa Hotel Dead Sea, Israel