Compared to similar Israeli hotels I was pleasantly surprised. I came with an Israeli group of seniors for 4 nights. Meals on day one were not tasty but after t hat the meals were very good with plenty of choices. I didn't like the spa because t he bottom of the indoor pool was very slippery. Nightly entertainment was enjoyable too, Our room had two beds and a chair/bed. Because of electricity problems during a stormy night there were some problems but the hotel has generators so elevators working and lights in public areas. Room seemed very adequate and large enough for the two of us. TV had lots of channels with good reception. Like all Israeli hotels have to pay $9 to use computer (theirs or mine) but across the road was a mall with Aroma resstaurant which has free WI-FI. I would like to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the Dead Sea shores in the north of Ein Bokek region, the Hodhamidbar Hotel has free Wi-Fi in the lobby and includes a sea-view terrace with a salt-water swimming pool. The free spa area includes a sulfur pool, sauna, hot tub and fitness room. Hodhamidbar Resort & Spa Hotel also provides free access to its private beach with lounge chairs and sun umbrellas. The staff provides entertainment activities in the evening. All rooms at the Hotel Hodhamidbar include satellite TV with international channels, air conditioning and private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms offer views of the Dead Sea. Free phone calls to various international destinations are available. The hotel has 9 internet points and bikes for touring the area. Parking is possible at the hotel, subject to availability. Public parking in front of the hotel is charged extra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hod Hamidbar Resort and Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hod Hamidbar Hotel Ein Bokek
- Hod Hamidbar Resort And Spa Hotel Dead Sea, Israel