Our tour group stayed here for two nights. The room was pleasant and comfortable. There is a beautiful spa area which includes a salt water pool; there's also a freshwater outdoor pool. The hotel has a small private beach right across the road. Breakfast buffet is ample and includes an omelette station. The front desk people were fluent in English and very courteous as was the receptionist when I booked a spa treatment.
Negatives: aside from the reception people, many of the other employees speak Hebrew and Russian, but not English. The dining room staff members were quite deadpan and not particularly helpful. My masseuse was wonderful, but her lack of English created some communication difficulties (for example, I got dressed because I didn't realize she was going to bring me a robe). The phone in my room did not work, and although two different receptionists told me they were going to send someone to fix it, that never happened. The location is great, but if I return I would try one of the other hotels up and down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Oasis Dead Sea Resort - nestled between the Judean hills and the shore of the Dead Sea - offers a new grand entrance pavilion and reception, contemporary accommodations and beautiful spacious grounds. Hotel amenities: Deluxe world class Oasis spa decorated in Moroccan style, advanced fitness center. • 135 Rooms with sea view (2 Wheelchair Accessible Rooms) with FREE wifi in room and public areas • 8 suites • Courtesy Tea & Coffee making facilities in room • Mini refrigerator in room • Multi channel TV • Safe deposit box in room • "Beer Garden" patio • Free access to a deluxe Spa featuring: Personal sulfur baths, wet & dry Finnish sauna & Turkish Hamam Heated indoor Dead Sea water pool and outdoor swimming pool Fitness room VIP spa-suites with private Jacuzzi, for couples massage • Solarium • Private beach • Kids Club • Free wireless internet in public area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Prima Oasis Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Prima Oasis Dead Sea Israel