My wife and I made a reservation to this hotel, as part of an Opera Package of La Traviata
in Masada ( I will explain it in a different review).
We arrived afternoon to the hotel and were upgraded to the Spa hotel part (no kids).
The Dead Sea area is known for its wonderful cure for a lot of skin problems and due to the density of the water everyone will float. I must say that this is one of the remarkable experiences in my life. However, one word of caution, do not (and I emphasized it again) enter the super saline water with cuts on your skins. If you have cuts, you can use the Mud, which is very helpful to the skin also.
The Hotel’s Spa rooms were large, quiet and very comfortable with a king size bed. The bathroom apparatus were large and clean. This hotel contains a swimming pool and spa rooms and the beach of Dead Sea was just across the street. The dining room of the hotel’s spa was separated from the main dining room, thus no children were found in this room. (I must say that as a father of three children, sometimes it is very nice to eat a quiet dinner..). As usual in such Spa hotels there were many type of vegetables and almost no fatty food.
When we left the hotel, we knew we will come back to this hotel next year for the next Opera show in Masada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Oasis Dead Sea Resort - nestled between the Judean hills and the shore of the Dead Sea - offers a new grand entrance pavilion and reception, contemporary accommodations and beautiful spacious grounds. Hotel amenities: Deluxe world class Oasis spa decorated in Moroccan style, advanced fitness center. • 135 Rooms with sea view (2 Wheelchair Accessible Rooms) with FREE wifi in room and public areas • 8 suites • Courtesy Tea & Coffee making facilities in room • Mini refrigerator in room • Multi channel TV • Safe deposit box in room • "Beer Garden" patio • Free access to a deluxe Spa featuring: Personal sulfur baths, wet & dry Finnish sauna & Turkish Hamam Heated indoor Dead Sea water pool and outdoor swimming pool Fitness room VIP spa-suites with private Jacuzzi, for couples massage • Solarium • Private beach • Kids Club • Free wireless internet in public area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Prima Oasis Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Prima Oasis Dead Sea Israel