“Best portions taste and quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Buffalo's Cafe

Buffalo's Cafe
Ranked #65 of 98 Restaurants in Salmiyah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Best portions taste and quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Ammmmmaaaazzzzzziiinnnggg food. St louis ribs are a must try. We just love buffalos and would visit it often when in kuwait. Highly recommended. Its not marketed too well. Not many people know about it. Mind blowing food . Great service and experience. Reasonable prices. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013

• Arabic first
Kuwait
“A nice place to hangout and to chill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere is nice, they have the lower floor for smoking and non smoking in the first floor. Menu is ok, 3 types of sauces for most of there meals, appetizers are good and filling. Service could be better, but they are accurate when advising when will the main dish arrives, it's hot. Steaks are nice comparing to some other restaurants. It's a recommendation yes.

• Visited March 2013
Salmiyah, Kuwait
“We will back again!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

My boyfriend and I were the only ones in the restaurant which made us nervous. Normally we go to places that have full tables. However, we were hungry and this place was not near other places so we decided to give it a shot. Not sure what it was called, but I ordered a burger with bacon, cheese, ranch, bbq, lettuce and tomato which he ordered chimichangas (See picture). Normally I wouldn't order a burger but I was really hungry and I knew the portion would fill me up.

the verdict: Both were fantastic. Service was fine, no issues and the prices weren't bad. Would definitely go back!

• Visited February 2013
Orlando
“Will be back again!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

• Visited February 2013
“GREAT WINGS FROM A BUFFALO”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

I have few words other than awesome wings, I asked how you get wings from a BUFFALO but it was wasted humour. Great steaks and wings to die for but the only draw back is the parking.