I stayed for a weekend and the stay overall was not bad. But there are some points that didnt meet my expectation from such a luxurious hotel.
* The rooms are excellent 9/10.
* The bed 10/10.
* Free WiFi hotel wide. 9/10
* Food is good 8/10
* Price is OK. 8/10
* Location is very close to town. 8/10.
* Staff and service 8/10.
Things which didnt meet my expectations:
* There is no swimming in the beach, that is if you can call it a back to begin with.
* The value parking outside the hotel...there is many pigeons around pooping on your car! I cannot start my day with pigeon poop all over my car! Gotta do something about it.
* They gave me a connected room where the room next to me had family and kids. So didnt let me sleep peacefully. Shouldnt that be taken into consideration when you give your guest a connected room? I mean this is not Holiday Inn. I didnt change the room cause i had one night only so didnt feel like going through the pain of packing and unpacking.
I didt try any other hotels in Kuwait so I cant compare to other hotels in the area. But the bottom line this hotel is a good option, good value, so I wouldnt mind staying again in my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Regency Kuwait, a five star deluxe property, is Kuwait’s most exclusive hotel and the ideal haven for both business leaders and discerning leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Regency Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regency Kuwait Salmiyah