“Luxury stay”

The Regency Hotel Kuwait
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Salmiyah
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I was staying at Regency with my wife.. It was amazing stay! Elegant and luxury lobby , rooms and the restaurant. My wife liked the ladies lounge ,as location , privacy and service. Breakfast buffet tasty. Very professional staff. Tidy and clean room. Overall i recommend by Regency hotel for leisure and business.. Big thanks for the management.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Regency K, General Manager at The Regency Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Dear Samkh88,

Thank you for your wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We are extremely delighted to know that you had a great time at the hotel and ranked it so highly.

Thank you for taking time to offer us your valuable feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon to The Regency.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I stayed in the hotel for three nights and I highly recommend the hotel. It organised the visa to travel and when I arrived to the airport, I was collected by their attentive staff.
They were very friendly and helpful during my stay and the ambiance was superb. The suite was amazing with wonderful sea view. I highly appreciate their immaculately clean hotel.
I will surely come back to visit regency hotel next time and for a longer duration.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mahas990,

Thank you for choosing The Regency Kuwait for your stay and for the excellent review on Trip Advisor.

We are grateful for your very kind and positive comments.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

My wife and I recently took a vacation trip to Kuwait and we stayed at The Regency Hotel there. It was simply phenomenal! The staff were very friendly and we really enjoyed our romantic dinners at the Balsamico restaurant. Most of the items on the menu were Italian and they had authentic flavors! We also enjoyed having a brunch or two at the Silk Road restaurant which serves international foods in an open buffet style. Boy we were stuffed!I also need to mention that unlike many hotels I've stayed at, the WiFi connection was free of charge throughout the whole hotel! And the gym was open all day and night. I really recommend this hotel in Kuwait! Great job!

Room Tip: The rooms overlook the beach! A truly breathtaking scene!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Regency K, General Manager at The Regency Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Mark,

Thank you choosing The Regency for your stay in Kuwait.

We were delighted to read your positive comments posted on Trip Advisor and are extremely grateful for your high recommendation.

Thank you for taking time to offer us your valuable comments.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon at The Regency!

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

From the arrivall you will find people said welcomed in the main entrance, reception staff are friendly and smiled meaning I was very happy from arrival till leaving
Thanks all and I strongly recommended this hotle to others

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Regency K, General Manager at The Regency Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Abdulla,

Thank you for your kind review posted on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at the hotel. Thank you for offering us your valuable feedback and for the high recommendation.

We hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back soon to The Regency.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I only can say the very best of the Hotel and its professional Staff! Its the Home from Home which makes me always comeback. The Restaurants are excellent, especially the Italian. And I enjoy always the warm Welcome from the GM as he is always around and look out for his Guests!
Great to stay, I will be back

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Regency K, General Manager at The Regency Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Gottfried,

Thank you for choosing The Regency for your stay and for the review on Trip Advisor. We are thrilled to know that you found home away from home and had an excellent time at Balsamico, the Italian restaurant.

It is our pleasure to welcome our guests and to ensure that they have a pleasant stay at the hotel. We do hope to continue the good work. Thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed at the hotel for only two nights but can highly recommend the hotel. The hotel organised my visa prior to travelling and I was collected by their attentive staff on my arrival at the airport.

The staff were all very friendly and informative and would greet me by my name during my stay.

The room/suite was amazing and had wonderful sea views.

The hotel is immaculately clean and the ambience throughout was superb.

I will be coming back here and would recommend staying here - and next time for a longer duration!

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Regency for your stay.

We are thrilled to read such a high recommendation of our hotel on Trip Advisor and wish to extend our sincere thanks to you for taking time to offer us your valuable feedback. We have shared your wonderful comments with the management and the associates.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Happy staying in this place and I was surprised that how friendly the staff and specially the reception staff and I can name one Miss Winney
Thanks again and of course I would like to be in this place again and again.
Restaurants in the hotel are so wooooow

Room Tip: No need as the staff will help you so well
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Regency K, General Manager at The Regency Hotel Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Badie,

Thank you for your kind review posted on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at the hotel. We have shared your wonderful comments with Ms. Wennie Larosa and the management.

Thank you for taking time to offer us your valuable feedback.

Mr. Aurelio Giraudo

Also consider these accommodations in or near Salmiyah
1 mi away
Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait
#2 of 72 in Kuwait City
Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj Alshaya
Safir Hotel and Residences Kuwait

Been to The Regency Hotel Kuwait? Share your experiences!