“Our Favourite in Kuwait!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Palm Palace

Palm Palace
Ranked #13 of 98 Restaurants in Salmiyah
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salmiyah, Kuwait
“Our Favourite in Kuwait!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

I came to Kuwait in March 2010 and went to Palm Palace in my first weekend here and since then I have been a regular here! Almost 20 visits so far atleast!

They recently renovated & revamped the entire interiors and it looks even better! The food is superb, the sheesha perfect and the service top-notch! and the outdoor settings add to the overall feel of this place! I have heard from my local friends here that this place is almost 20-30 years old and the service levels have always been superior!

I recommend this place to anybody who is looking to sample Lebanese cuisine with some sheesha in outdoor settings!

P.S.: The Turkish Tea & Coffee service at the entry/exit gate is the icing on the cake! Just don't miss it :)

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank CheontheRoad

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Great food and very good shisha”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have been to this restaurant a number of times with people from work, and also with friends.
Every time we have been very happy with the quality of the food and the friendly staff.
It is in a good location right next the Marina Mall and has an indoor and outdoor section.
They are currently renovating to at the moment, to improve the outside area, but this has not affected the overall experience.
The shisha is very good and the attentiveness of the guys with the faham is excellent.
The restaurant has a good range of Lebanses food, with amazing chicken livers.
Well done to all the staff

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank cygnetboy69
Doha, Qatar
“Delicious Dinner at Palm Palace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

In visiting Kuwait City, there are several restaurants that serve diverse cuisine, but the service never seems to keep up with the food choices. There is the Palm Palace in the Salmiyah neighborhood in Kuwait City that serves Lebanese cuisine at very decent prices. We arrived fairly late for dinner and the staff seated us at our choice of tables. We opted to sit outside and enjoy the patio, which is spacious and sprinkled with a number of beautiful palm trees. There appeared to be an indoor area for eating as well. Although the perimeter of the outdoor patio is adjacent to some busy streets; we were seated closest to the road but the noise from traffic was not that noticeable. There is a large fence that surrounds the Patio. Incidentally, the parking around the restaurant can be quite tricky with the tight spaces and cars using the road to drive through. Just pull up to the front of the restaurant and let the valet service take care of parking the car. They really park very well in those tight spaces. In fact, our car was backed into a spot which allowed us to exit the drive through very easily.

We both ordered the mixed grill, which is the hallmark to compare restaurants by that serve Middle Eastern food. The Arab flat bread was served piping hot. I love eating this bread with the salads and typical fare that accompany it. Hummus and Baba Ganoush were fresh and tastefully seasoned. Shortly afterward the mixed grill arrived with the usual lamb, chicken, and beef kofta arranged on a bed of parsley with grilled vegetables, fries and sour pickles. I love a restaurant that knows how to cook fries, and my plate had plenty. All the meat was expertly grilled without making the meat dry. The meat itself was very tender. After that, we sat in the outdoor area and drank expresso coffee, which was good also.

Did I mention that they have hookahs available in the outdoor area? We don't typically smoke but the option is there. The cost for the full array of food that we ordered was about $60. Very reasonable for the amount of food we received.

I also want to say that the waiters were great at the Palm Palace. I am enclosing a photo of the two waiters who took care of us during our dinner. Try the Palm Palace for excellent Lebanese Cuisine. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Shadya
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great kabobs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

A friend of mine and I found this place because we could not find what the place we were looking for. Great Kabobs, Good Service. English Language Friendly. Good prices, too

• Visited September 2013