My husband and I stayed at the Moevenpick in June 2011. The food was amazing and there was so much variety. The gym and pools were clean and adequate and all staff that we encountered were very friendly and all seemed happy in their work place. The main thing I disliked was the smoking indoors but that's the norm in kuwait. We stayed on the first floor...we had a balcony that overlooked the sea. This room was very quiet. It's a bit tricky finding your way to the gym but we mastered it after a few days!! I.m not sure if it's good value...we were lucky that my husbands company paid for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait is situated on a stunning beach with white sand merging into azure waters. Located just 15minutes from Kuwait International Airport and ten minutes from Kuwait'swell-known shopping district in Salmiya, the hotel has a location that suits business and leisure travellers alike.With 280 rooms, five pools, two restaurants, two shisha terraces, a 200-metre private beach, health club, kids club and spa, Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a is a delightful destination for a day, a weekend or longer. Furthermore,wireless internet access is available in all rooms and public spaces of the property, including the beach area.Shopping destinations, restaurants and a cinema complex are also located nearby for those who would like to discover the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel And Resort Al Bida`a Kuwait
- Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait Salmiyah