I went with my wife there for valentine "brunch" this time. The setup a very nice table for us on the grass, couple of meters away from the sandy beach, the water view was spectacular.
It was an open buffet for 15 kd per person. It fell way below my expectations in terms of food variety and quality but the atmosphere was nice.
It can be too pricy but the view made it worth it. Staff are very friendly.
It is romantic apart of the kids who were jumping around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait is situated on a stunning beach with white sand merging into azure waters. Located just 15minutes from Kuwait International Airport and ten minutes from Kuwait'swell-known shopping district in Salmiya, the hotel has a location that suits business and leisure travellers alike.With 280 rooms, five pools, two restaurants, two shisha terraces, a 200-metre private beach, health club, kids club and spa, Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a is a delightful destination for a day, a weekend or longer. Furthermore,wireless internet access is available in all rooms and public spaces of the property, including the beach area.Shopping destinations, restaurants and a cinema complex are also located nearby for those who would like to discover the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel And Resort Al Bida`a Kuwait
- Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait Salmiyah