“Perfect”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
King bed
Kitchenette with mini fridge, microwave, coffe and tea maker
Sofa bed
Outside bedroom area
Pool and Jacuzzi area
Outdoor kitchen and BBQ area
Outdoor kitchen and BBQ area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rodnicker...
Memphis, Tennessee
“Perfect”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

More than I expected! Very clean, modern,located close to beach and shopping, Ana and Roberto more than kind. They always assisted me with whatever I came up with. A real gem that I plan to return to!

KlaasW31
“Quit, clean and comfortable place in quit area.”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Stayed for 13 days with 2 adults and 1 kid. Clean (on daily basis) and comfortable.
Nice pool and comfortable sun beds. Owner lives at same property and happy to help. Close to beaches.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7178060j
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 10 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The property is very well located, 8 minutes walking distance from Palm Beach and major casinos and hotels . The suite is very comfortable with brand new furniture, felt like home , with ac, wifi and cable tv. Beautiful pool and jacuzzi and lots of sun! Property has a barbecue and kitchen area to share which we used every other night . Ana the host very helpful and kind, definitely we will come back soon to this gorgeous place .

Jovany L
“Bakval suites satisfies”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is great, only a block away from the ocean. Quiet and safe neighborhood with the Marriott and ritz Carlton a block away. Shopping mall just about 5 minutes away in car with restaurants and bars. It was difficult to find at first and seems like none of the taxi's knew. Once found everything was normal. Outside: Barbecue and stove area with large table is true. Pool and jacuzzi is true. Chairs and lounge chairs is true. Room was clean and modern. I like the bathroom. Felt like everything was new. It had a kitchenette which was great. No breakfast or restaurant on site, like noted. Basically everything I booked and saw on the pictures was true. Keep in mind, these are like apartments and the house keeping is limited but she is around during the day to respond to your needs even for a taxi she did me the favor to call one. The owner is friendly and also available for all your needs, she exchange numbers in case I needed anything. Very helpful. The place is children/family friendly. I would stay again.

Management Response
10 Feb 2017
Hi Jovany!! thanks for your review!! we really appreciate it! It was a pleasure to host you. We will put a logo sign outside the property, I hope this helps our guest to find the address easily. We looking forward to see you again!
Best regards,
Ana
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing