The moment my family stepped into The Caribbean Palm Village Resort, it was perfect. Jennifer (Zaza) as she said her friends call her, was the front desk agent upon our arrival and she was in great spirits and extremely helpful. We were a traveling family of 9 adults, three toddlers under 3 years old and an 8 month old. They gave us our rooms all together- we had our own quadrant basically. The great thing about this place is the staff and how happy and professional they were. They had an orientation of all the different activities their guests can partake in and had a raffle for the prizes after orientation was complete. From safari tours to the natural pool, to sunset cruises for couples. They offer a shuttle bus to the beaches, which you could walk to if you like- about a 20-30 minute walk. The restaurant/bar, Sweet Peppers, was a delight! The best seafood pasta I have ever eaten. They offered- All you can eat Ribs, however, i dont think anyone ordered extra because they gave you a whole rack of ribs- which were devine! The great thing about this place was the people and how they kept you involved and active to make your stay- amazing. One of the days they had free happy hour with free butler passed food, massages, shots of tequila, karaoke...etc. They have 3 happy hours a day. By far, some of the best hospitality. The rates were great too. They can accommodate 2- 20 people very reasonably.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba