The place was clean and with big bedrooms and closets we rented two bedrooms they got activities to guests and free shuttle to 3 beaches on scheduled time , recommended to put extra time for pick up bit later if possible .the place was so quiet ,cleaned pools and well maintained landscape , towels were changed daily its a plus , accessible to hi rise hotels 15 to 20 minutes walk taxi 7 or 8 bucks regardless of the number of passengers max 4 just a reminder that there were two exits front is for taxi and side is for buses, we missed our bus to the airport on last day cuz were waiting in the front, the bus left us got so i got upset with front desk staff not much helpful to the new comers for guidance and reminders on bus pick up. We took taxi instead and again paid 25 dollars . We cooked food and went grocery shopping ,it's walking distance to small grocery store price not too bad almost same in the save a lot grocery and superfood is more expensive but fresh not freezer burn meats . The place is accessible to Catholic Church ,which we attended Sunday mass and they got daily pm mass. Quiet and not busy away from crowd
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba