A friend gave us this timeshare while my wife had to work in Aruba for a week. It's a beautiful property in a quiet* area. The two pools, pool areas are nice and kept clean, and lounge chairs & tables are abundant. We were on the north side, top floor, facing the pool. Never had a noise problem. All the noisy activities others have commented on occur at the south pool, and start after 10 or 10:30 a.m. Never ate at Coco Loco, but had a few reasonably priced drinks there. Note: when there are activities going, the activities director sells Balashi for $1! Shuttle runs twice daily to Moomba Beach. If you don't mind island road rules, go ahead and get a car so you can do your own venturing. Carlos & Michael, the bellmen, are awesome. (*quiet, so long as you don't mind the roosters in the private lot to the north)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba