All reviews sweet peppers moomba beach palm village all you can eat karaoke night on site restaurant swim up bar garden view full kitchen bedroom unit water aerobics activities director free shuttle shuttle service rooms are huge away from the hustle and bustle front office
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We spent our 20th wedding anniversary here, and had a wonderful time. The pool was always available and the new pool bar was fun. The on site restaurant was amazing. We actually had three meals there, which is not the sort of thing we do, but they were so good and had a great variety of specials. Everything was clean and the staff were friendly.

Room tip: ask for a pool side room if you want the extra convenience
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We love this location it is off the beach and set into the Aruba lliving. They have a shuttle to take you to the beach, but it is in walking distance, plus the bus service in Aruba is great. Room are big and clean.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

The staff is super nice and helpful. They are going through some renovations at the time of the review but they will work with you on any noise issues. I had a two bedroom suite. It was nice and the beds comfortable. The showers are a little small and no bath. The A/C works well in the rooms. The towel and shuttle service to the beach is great. It is about a 35 minute walk to the beaches.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing time at this hotel. The hotel is very nice. I love the room we had because the two bathrooms. As a woman it makes getting ready so much easier! The hotel was clean and has multiple pools. I always went to the swim up bar because the bar tender Luis was amazing. He was so nice that it makes you want to come to hangout and the drinks were great. The whole staff was very nice. The food was very good.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Becky J
Reviewed 17 August 2018

The room were large. I had a galley kitchen, a large living room dining room and a full sized verranda outside. I had not one, but two FULL bathrooms both with showers one with a shower tub. Everyday my towels were changed and my bed made. There were multiple pools and transportation to two beaches with free beach chairs.
I also loved the outdoor restaurant and the swim up bar drinks were great, one could have pizza delivered right to the pool and the pizza was really good.
Anyone who wants to have a great time in Aruba, and wants more space and a family atmosphere should stay at the Carribean Palm Village Resort

Date of stay: August 2018