“Clean, Comfortable and Calm!”
other travellers have booked this property
Mango Guesthouse Mango Porch
BBQ Area
Tiki Hut
Main entrance
Close of Blue Heaven
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Sterling1...
Augusta, Georgia
“Clean, Comfortable and Calm!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband and I recently traveled to Aruba and had a wonderful stay at this micro retreat. It was close to shopping, restaurants and our favorite spots for the beach and snorkeling. We rented a car and were so glad we did. It took us 5 minutes to get to Arashi and Boca Catalina which were our favorite spots for snorkeling and relaxing. We would recommend shopping at the Super Food and the small kitchen has all we needed to make a simple meal. We loved the safety and convenience of this retreat.

Liked best: location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Dlouble
“Homey feel near Palm Beach resort area”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

We had a wonderful stay in the Mango apartment at Punta Salina. Though it can be a bit far of a walk to the resort strip for some, we enjoyed working off all the beer and fried fish we were eating all along the week :) Olivier was very helpful and easy to talk to whenever we needed anything, including helping us figure out the oven late at night and taking us to the grocery store on the way to the villa. If you want to get around easy or see more of the island, rent a car, but if you don't mind staying near palm beach the whole time and walking a bit, you can definitely get by. Definitely recommend, and it's such a great value compared to the high rise resorts! Thanks for the wonderful stay!

alacran
25 miles north of the deep freeze, Winnipeg,Manitoba
“Location---Private Spot In Paradise”
Reviewed 20 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

My Wife and I had the great fortune of picking Villa Punta Salina as our home for the month of Feb./2012. This was our first visit to Aruba , and as it turned out it was in a perfect location for us. 10 minute walk to the bus stop,palm beach and the high rise hotel area. We stayed in the Mango House at Villa Punta Salina and were very happy with its layout, full kitchen seperate bedroom and bathroom. My wife and I did alot of exploring in Aruba and it was always nice at the end of the day to get back to our little patch of paradise at Punta Salina and have a few drinks and a swim in the pool. Oliver + Mily are two of the nicest people you could ever meet and were always willing to answer any questions or look into any problems you might have. Oliver and Mily even cooked up the fish we caught one evening on the barbaque with jumbo shrimp, salad and wine. If you are looking for clean, private location in a very quite residential neighborhood Villa Punta Salina is for you. Thank You Oliver + Mily for your hospitality and we hope to see you again some day.----RON+Theresa

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Privicy in a quiet neighborhood
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Jamie R
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Nice piece of paradise, and it is near the best beaches.”
Reviewed 3 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

We stayed in the Mango, had a great time. If you want to get away from tourist hotels but still be near all the attractions, this is it. Very nice people and we will be back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nice pool, bbq area and sitting areas - free wifi
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Sistatrav...
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“5-star service, but half the price and free wi-fi!!”
Reviewed 25 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

Needed a pre-night before I met the rest of my group at the Playa Linda Resort. No place on the beach offers single nights. That's how I ended up here and it sure was a great choice. The owner Olivier picked me up from the airport (which I don't think is the norm, but he offered when I asked about taxi availability). I had a torn ACL and could not walk much. Olivier and his wife were going out for dinner and brought me back a pizza and some beer that night and did not ask for any additional money for the delivery. Same the next morning, Olivier brought a tray with yoghurt, fresh juice, delicious coffee and a pineapple slice.... even though breakfast was not included in my overnight stay...!!.... Once done, he brought me to the Playa Linda, so I did not have to call a taxi, he refused to be paid any tip and wished me a happy vacation. Now, I do know , that I was limited in my actions due to my injury, and maybe I got 'special treatment', but I think these two owners are just that nice and provide a real 5star personal service for their guests. It s even better when you don't expect it. As far as the property goes. Very cute, yes, the mosquitoes, but... it's the tropics.... Small, but clean pool, cozy atmosphere, super clean cottages, I really liked the island-style of the bathroom too. All in all, it is a great deal on this island. It s walking distance from the beach, so there you go... you stay for half the price, with personal service and still can enjoy the beach paradise. I really think that it is Olivier and his lovely wife, that makes this property unique and worth the try. In general I find people on this island very pleasant, but these two went a step further, not to forget, his wife let me borrow her hairdryer ;O)....Wonderful experience. I'd stay there again, and if you read my other reviews, I have stayed in plenty 5 star properties around the globe, but would not hesitate to visit Punta Salina again, especially if that would mean to reconnect with some wonderful folks....the owners!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the service, free wifi
Liked least: mosquitoes
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
USA
Reviewed 11 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Indiana
Reviewed 7 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Relaxed.
Liked least: Double bed as opposed to queen.
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$106
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing